Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Basement Project: Day 6



 Completed framing / sofit (SP?) construction for the doorway, we choose to do the hard stuff first so the last part will go super fast. ....I hope.

 We had to add 16" centers in the rafters for the wall along the bar area.

  Got a small stretch of wall done, mostly all our time was poured into framing the rest of the I-Beam. If I never have to drill into whatever steel that is again for the rest of my life it will be OK with me.
 Had to use 2x6's where the wall will be two sided...
The rest of the wall to come...thats all for that night.


*Note up until now, all of these 'days' have been about 630pm until 1030-11pm after work, Day 7 is our first saturday of 8am-6pm straight work, and you'll be able to see the difference I'd wager...

No comments:

Post a Comment